Monday, March 25, 2013

Just a note.


Alright, so I'm new to this.

If you wanted to know, I'm Jordyn. I'll just tell you a bit about myself.
I'm in love with One Direction, Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, and (of course) Acacia Clark.

My biggest inspiration is Louis Tomlinson. He taught me how to live my life with mischief and fun. He taught me how to be myself, and to love me for who I am. He taught me that it's okay to be random, and weird. He taught me how to just be myself, because only true friends and family will love me for who I am. He taught me how to never be someone that I'm not. The only person that I ever need to be, is me.

I'm pretty much your average teenager. I live in a house, I have a car and I go to school. Just like the rest of you.

I'm socially awkward.
I'm an internet freak.
I love Nutella.
I have a thing for cats.
I run, play volleyball, and kick box.
I have three sisters, two brothers, a mother, deceased father, and a step dad.
I'm Irish/American, but American born.
I'm 15.
I love food.

Well, I think that about sums it up.

But yeah, this blog is for all things Acacia. I will try and update everyday. I'm always on the internet, so I will have tons of posts by the end of the week. Or at least I'm hoping.
Anywhore, thanks for viewing. Share with friends!(:

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment