Monday, March 25, 2013

A world wide inspirtation.

Beautiful or not, this girl will always be my inspiration.
I don't love her for her looks and you shouldn't either. 
I started loving this girl because she cares. She knows of so many people that have insecurities..
Hell, I know a lot of people who have insecurities. 
Acacia is beautiful, yes, but she's sweet, kind, and loving. 
She'll help you whenever you need it. She cares about all the people think of as 'nerds' or 'losers'. 
She has a heart. 


This girl has saved so many people. Including myself. If it wasn't for her(and Louis Tomlinson of course) I wouldn't be here. I was on the brink of suicide. I know, I know, it's bad and I shouldn't have been thinking that way. But it's not as easy as you think. I used to think this way because I was insecure. I was never the skinny one, or the pretty one. I hated myself because I was ugly. But I learned that beauty doesn't come from outside. It comes from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment