Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bully.

You're pretty. Your normal. You're perfect. ; I'm not normal. I'm weird. I eat food. I have no life. 
You have tons of friends; I'm socially awkward. I sit at home, and do nothing all day. 
You watch Teen Mom, and Reality shows; I watch the ruggrats, and Disney Channel.
Your crush is your schools football Quarterback; my crush is Niall Horan. 
You have manners; I burp in restaurants. 
You're formal; I'm informal.
You eat caviar; I eat sloppy joes.
 You have a life; I stalk One Direction on my laptop. 

You're different from me; I'm different from you.

You have regrets; I have regrets.
You've made mistakes; I've made mistakes.
You would do anything to get that one person back; so do I.
 You have bones; I have bones.
You have organs; I have organs. 
You have flesh, and features; I, also, have flesh and features.

How different are we really? 

We both have similar lives. We both live in houses, we both have cars, and we both go to school. 

Sometimes I wish that you would understand how alike we are. I don't know why you insist on bullying me everyday. 
We are both human beings. 

Treat people the way you want to be treated. 
I treat you with respect, and all I get is shit. 

I live by my own set of rules, not yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment