Thursday, May 30, 2013

your smile is tres belle.

I dunno how many times I've told y'all this, but I just really love this girl. She just means so much to me, and I hope, since you are stalking this blog, that she would mean as much to you as she does to me.
She is probably the most beautiful person I know, well, besides you of course. I would also like you to know that, you might not look like Acacia, but that doesn't make you ugly. You are so beautiful, and so important, and you just really need to know that.
Please, copy the link below, and paste it into your browser.
http://www.quotev.com/hazismyshmexaliciousboo/journal/804856/A-letter-for-you
It's a letter that I've written, just for you. Please, read it, and understand it, and know that everything I typed in it, is absolutely completely true.



Smile, and keep it there. You deserve to feel special, because you are.

;;*staybeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment